1 Year Warranty for Exterior Doors
Good’s Millwork LLC doors are warranted for one (1) year from the date of shipment to the original owner, to be of good workmanship and material. Defects include warping exceeding ¼” In the plane of the door, splitting of stiles and rails over 4”, de-laminate of veneer or glue joints. No warranty will be given on small end splits under 4” any mineral or color variation in the hardwoods. Any door that is reduced or altered in height or width in the field voids all manufacturer’s warranties regardless of how the finish is applied. Replacement request are subject to the inspecting and approval of Good’s Millwork LLC.
This warranty does not include payment for any installation or finishing. Failure to keep all payment terms as agreed upon voids Warranty. This warranty does not cover any installation, refinishing or labor expenses, or any other charges related or incurred in replacing the product. Our Liability shall not exceed the replacement cost of the product. This warranty comes standard with all doors unless noted on the proposal or confirmation. Good’s Millwork LLC
will not be liable for any door repaired or replaced without prior written consent by Good’s Millwork LLC.
If the door is defective, Good’s Millwork LLC will do one of the following…
- Repair the door at no charge.
- Replace the door as it was originally shipped. The door will be reshipped to the same ship to address as it was originally with no freight charge to the customer
- Refund the payment received for the door.
What Good’s Millwork will not do…
Good’s Millwork is not responsible for transportation, shipping, removal, labor, finishing or installation charges or cost related or incurred in replacing the product. Conditions Not Covered or Allowed for Warranty Claims
- For doors up to 30 x 68 a warp up to one fourth inch (1/4") in the plane of the door. For doors taller than 68 and up to 80 and up to 42” a warp of three eigths (3/8”) in the plane of the door.
- Natural Variations in the color or texture of the wood, this also includes variations in the Hand Distressed Products.
- Failure caused by failing to comply with Handling, Finishing, and Care instructions.
- Failure to protect & seal all exposed surfaces and edges prior or immediately after installation
- Doors with any type of storm door.
- Rust of Wrought Iron.
- Doors stained or painted black or any dark color with prolonged sun exposure.
- Doors installed with Inadequate Overhang.
Minimum Requirement for Porches and Protective Overhangs:
Overhang coverage must extend horizontally out away from the exterior face of the door a distance equal to, or greater than, the Porch to Ceiling Height. For example, if the the outer edge of the overhang is 8’ above the elevation of the door sill, then the outer edge of the overhang must extend horizontally at least 8' from the face of the door.
- Effective July 1, 2011